LOVING LOCAL THIS SUMMER WITH KULTURA (SM PR)
Ethnic inspired wrap pants worn with a tank top . . . watermelon and basket shaped bags made fashioned from rattan and pandan from our fields and forests . . . semi- precious stone jewelry creatively designed by homegrown artisans.
Bring a touch of the indigenous and the innovative, the exotic and the elegant to your summer wardrobe from Kultura. Loving local has never been more stylish.
There are cool cover ups and pretty sundresses; beautifully textured unique handmade bags made from rattan, pandan and wicker; textured straw hats; and semi-precious jewelry that capture the colors of summer
Perfect for lounging at home, taking time out at the family farm, or shopping for essentials in the city, the summer collection is available at Kultura Stores. You can also shop thru our website: www.kulturafilipino.com or thru Call to Deliver 09175174096. Kultura ships here and abroad.
(Photos From left to right in sequence)
- Breezy cover-up with exotic tropical palm prints and tassels.
- Watermelon and round-shaped bags handmade from natural materials like rattan and pandan by talented Cebuanos.
- These semi-precious stone necklaces capture the colors of the deep blue sea and lush summer foliage.
- Get summer ready with Tropiko wrap pants with exotic tropical prints and a white tank top.
- Whether in your garden or at the beach, make a stunning statement with beautifully textured stylish straw hats from Kultura.
- This umbrella dress with batik-style prints is great for lounging at home and for your little weekend getaways.
- Go with the glow! Kultura’s semi-precious stone necklaces capture summer’s dazzling palette in tangerine and coral.
- Beautifully textured wicker sling handbag with flower appliques.
- This striped woven can be worn as a cover-up or for layering.
- Pretty summer necklaces with jade and rose quartz inspirations from Kultura.