SEC INVESTOR ALERT
The Securities and Exchange Commission has advised the public against dealing with the following entities due to their unauthorized solicitation of investments without the necessary license from the Commission:
1. 7-ELEVEN ELECTRONIC COMMERCE LIMITED/7-ELEVEN ELECTRONIC COMMERCE LIMITED – PASSI BRANCH
2. AJC 888 INC
3. DT TRADING DATA/DATA TECHNOLOGY TRADING
4. BETTER EXPERIENCE
5. NEW GEN-Z HOLDINGS MARKETING GROUP
6. KAMAYO SEAFOODS BUFFET/KAMAYO SEAFOODS FRANCHISING AND CO-OWNERSHIP PROGRAM/KAMAYO FOOD PARK CO-OWNERSHIP PROGRAM
7. HEDGE BIT TRADING INC.
8. ZTOCK operated and offered by WETRADE TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD
Some of these groups’ investment schemes or actions resemble a pyramid/Ponzi scheme, where investors earn through recruitment fees instead of the sale of actual products/services, and investors are paid using the contribution of new members, according to the SEC.
In this regard, we humbly request your assistance in the dissemination and/or posting of the attached social media card.
The Commission remains unwavering in its efforts to stamp out illegal investment-taking activities through financial literacy campaigns and advisories to the public. You may visit the SEC website at www.sec.gov.ph to learn more about the Commission’s enforcement actions and investor education campaign. (PR)